Disclosure: I am a member of the #WorldMarketTribe. But, this post is not sponsored – my love for these rustic and romantic pieces is completely my own.
Hi friends! Hope you’re having a great day!
Lately I’ve been swooning over soft purples and natural wood decor. Our bedroom now is a mix and match of furniture that has been passed down to us. Our first real bedroom purchase was this Apple Green Velvet Rae Bed, and since then I’ve been trying to figure out how I wanted to style the rest of our space.
I’ve been reading The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo, and it talks about getting rid of the excess you have in your home and surrounding yourself with items you love. So now when I look at any item for our home furniture or decor, I make sure I really love it before brining it through the doors of our home.
I was browsing the World Market website and instantly began creating a mental list of items I loved, then, that list turned into a mood board, and that mood board has now turned into a blog post.
Here are the items that I’m loving:
- Live Lavender Wreath: I think this would be great hung over a vanity or dresser, plus the smell of lavender is so relaxing, perfect for the bedroom!
- Grape Purple Waffle Throw: How cozy does this look? And how amazing is the color?!
- Fortress Bouquet Wood Serving Tray: The detail on this tray is absolutely gorgeous. And although it is a serving tray, I think it would be perfect atop the dresser to host candles, a ring dish, and a favorite book.
- Ivory Unscented Candles – I love this candle collection as a set, bundled candles give off such a romantic vibe, don’t you think? Similar candles in an LED version can also be found here.
- Wood Jantar 3-Drawer Dresser: I am so in love with this piece and it is on the top of my wish list. I love the finish, the roomy drawers (LOL that’s pretty funny), and the oval drawer pulls with a vintage feel. Such a gorgeous piece, don’t you think?
- Caponata Purple Elliot Chair: Isn’t this chair stunning? I love the deep plum shade and nail head detail. This would be a perfect corner chair to curl up and sit with a good book. It pairs perfectly with this Purple Floral Jute Throw Pillow.
- Whitewash Dylan Frames (set of 3): These frames are a great way to save surface space and still display photos of your loved ones. I love the idea of filling these frames with photos of my little ones.
- Lavender and Gray Simone Bedding Collection: This bedding just looks so comfortable – I love the soft Lavender color and the contrasting Gray on the reverse side.
- Wood Jantar Nightstand: Well, if you have the dresser – you need the nightstand too, right? It’s the perfect height and has just enough storage to keep an extra throw blanket (or two) in the drawers. I love it paired with this Medium Carved Swirl Kaelyn Frame and these White Wood Pillar Candleholders, because you can never have too many candles!