Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetenTheSeason #CollectiveBias
Hold onto your pants because today’s recipe is going to knock your socks off. I realize that sentence made no sense, that’s just how excited I am to share this recipe with you! Today we’re going to make a Double Chocolate Whipped Marshmallow Pie! Yes, DOUBLE chocolate. This pie recipe is so simple and delicious, you’ll want to make it for every holiday gathering! Plus, I bought everything needed at Walmart, score!
I love creating EASY recipes for delicious desserts that I can whip up on the fly. This Double Chocolate Whipped Marshmallow Pie is the perfect dessert to make quickly and something you’ll be proud to bring to any upcoming holiday meal. I can’t wait for you to try it! 🙂
Double Chocolate Whipped Marshmallow Pie Ingredients:
- BAKER’S White Chocolate
- JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme– 7oz.
- JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding – 5.9oz.
- Graham cracker pie crust
- 6 mini graham cracker pie crusts
- Refrigerated whipped
- Follow the steps on packaging to make JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- Add 2 cups refrigerated whipped topping to your pudding bowl, mix well.
- Add 7oz of JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme into your pudding bowl, mix well.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker pie crust, you will have enough mixture left over to fill 6 mini pie crusts (I love these!)
- Put pie and mini pies on cookie sheet and refrigerate over night to allow filling to firm.
- Take one BAKER’S White Chocolate bar and shred using a cheese grater
- Take second BAKER’S White Chocolate bar and break into pieces.
- Once your pies are refrigerated overnight, pull them out and sprinkle your BAKER’S White Chocolate bar all over the top and add some of the chocolate pieces to garnish!
I still can’t get over how delicious this Double Chocolate Whipped Marshmallow Pie is, and how EASY it is to make. I don’t know about you – but easy recipes are my absolute favorite! And, if you have kiddos who love to help you in the kitchen, this is definitely something that they could help you with!
Do you have a favorite holiday pie?
Share in the comments below!
Oh, and here’s a pinnable image if you want to save the recipe for later:
Also, I’m starting to use Yummly for my great recipes like this one! Check out my Yummly Publisher Page for some great recipes! Just “yum” them to save them to your recipe box! Yay! And, be sure to let me know if you’re on there as well!