Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayWithGlade #CollectiveBias
With the new Glade® Limited Edition Winter Collection you can really feel the warmth of the holiday season as the jar candles invite feelings of family, celebrating, and peace and love. The on-trend fragrances of this collection will make you want to purchase each one! I was inspired by the Glade® BE AT PEACE™ scent that smells like balsam fir & juniper and the Glade® CHERISH THE PRESENT™ scent that is inspired by apple cinnamon. I picked up some of the jar candles at Kroger while out grocery shopping and I am completely in love!
So in love that I starting envisioning a beautiful holiday celebration just by smelling the lovely fragrances. I made a special trip to the craft store to get everything needed to help bring these thoughts to life and ended up creating a beautiful and Easy Rustic Holiday Centerpiece inspired by my selections! So, let’s get started!
- 3 Faux branches
- 2 Berry strings (to represent the juniper berries)
- Wire Cutters
- Separate and “fluff” out the branches of each piece
- Bend up the ends so they lay flat on the bottom side of the branch.
- Grab your berry string and wire cutters and cut a piece a little longer than the length of your branch.
- Wrap the berry strand around your branch, weaving in between pieces.
- Repeat steps 1-4 on branch number 2.
- Once completed, line up your finished branches and use a piece of burlap to wrap and tie them together.
- Then grab your wire cutters and cut pieces off of branch #3 to attach to the middle of your piece (over the burlap).
- Use remaining berries and branch pieces to fluff and fill out your arrangement.
When you’re finished, grab some coordinating linens, napkin rings, and plates, and set your festive holiday table! I love the rustic look of the branches and pinecones, so I grabbed some wooden napkin rings, I added the red napkins to help complement the gorgeous berry color, and used a plaid table runner and some white plates to really make this Easy Rustic Holiday Centerpiece!
Have you purchased any of the Glade® Limited Edition Winter Collection fragrances?
If so, comment below and tell me YOUR favorite fragrance!