Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this website.
Can you BELIEVE Valentine’s Day is coming up so quickly? I have BIG plans to create a fun Valentine’s Day breakfast for my boys since Valentine’s Day falls on a Sunday. We’re going to wake up and make pink pancakes and french toast – I just love doing fun stuff like that, don’t you? To prep for the special day we’ve been reading some of our favorite Valentine’s Day books – over the years I’ve picked up a few here and there and while searching Amazon, I discovered so many of our favorites on sale and had to share them with you! ALL of these books are under $10, some are even under $5! So take a peek below and pick out a new book for you and your kiddos to enjoy together this Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Books for Kids
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse!
- Llama Llama I Love You
- Love from the Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Pete the Cat – Valentine’s Day is Cool
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious George
- I Love You, Snugglesaurus!
- The Very Fairy Princess: Valentines from the Heart
- I Ruff You (Earesistables)
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie’s Valentine
- Day It Rained Hearts
- Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Little Critter!
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: A Chipmunk Valentine
- Franklin’s Valentines
- The Berenstain Bears’ Valentine Party
- Peanuts: Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown
- Happy Love Day, Daniel Tiger!: A Lift-the-Flap Book
- Roses Are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink
- Junie B. Jones and the Mushy Gushy Valentime
- The Biggest Valentine Ever
- Love Bug
- Where’s My Sweetie Pie?
- My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street)
- Fancy Nancy: Heart to Heart
- Beecause I Love You (Made With Love)
Is your child’s favorite Valentine’s Day book on this list?