Hope you’re having an incredible day so far! I’m excited to show you how to make this adorable, easy, rustic Fall centerpiece! It’s simple and perfect for a good crafting session after the kiddos go to bed!
Now, for the centerpiece!
- Wooden Crate – I’m using a wine box found on clearance at the craft store! If you’re using a wine box, just remove the top and you’re good to start crafting!
- Galvanized Letters – I also picked these up at the craft store. They’re fairly inexpensive and will really add that rustic element to your centerpiece.
- White Craft Paint – I love the pop of the galvanized letters against the white of this centerpiece. I used a simple white craft paint for this project, a bottle should only cost a few dollars at the store!
- Multi-Purpose Glue – You’ll need a glue that can adhere metal to wood for this project.
- Faux Pumpkin Mix – There are a variety of these to fill your box with, I chose a mix of pumpkins and pinecones for ours.
- If you’re using a wine box, slide out the top.
- Paint your box with the white craft paint, allow to dry.
- Grab your galvanized letters, and lay them out exactly how you’d like on the box.
- One by one, begin to glue your letters. When finished, place a large big item (like a book) on top of the letters for a few minutes until they’re set.
- Once your letters are properly adhered, grab your pumpkin mix and begin placing them inside the box.
So cute, right? And it’s so simple to make! I hope you grab the supplies on your next run to the craft store and try making one for your Autumn centerpiece!
Love this post? Pin it for later here: