This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through these links helps to support this blog. Keep scrolling for a fun Shamrock Pom Pom Activity to do with your kiddos!
Hope you’re having an awesome day so far! Today I wanted to share a free printable activity that you can do with your little ones to help celebrate St.Patrick’s Day! This Shamrock Pom Pom activity is so simple and only requires a total of three things, all of which you can order right from your house!
I love doing simple crafts like this with the kids, and printing them off for a rainy day. This is the perfect activity to do this month, and bonus if your kiddos are wearing green!
Shamrock Pom Pom Activity
- Printable (access it below)
- Green Pom Poms (grab them on Amazon for under $5 with free Prime shipping here)
- Washable School Glue
- Print out the free printable activity sheet below.
- Have your child squeeze a small dot of glue onto the paper.
- Ask your child to put a pom pom on the glue dot.
- Then, tell them to see how many pom poms they can fit on the sheet and help to count them!
Grab the Printable Below:
That’s it! It’s a fun and super simple activity that you can complete with your little one in minutes! It’s a quick and easy way to practice counting, too! I hope you love this activity, to find more printables visit our free printable library!
How do YOU celebrate St.Patrick’s Day?
Be sure to pin this activity for later: