Keep scrolling for fun 4th of July Crafts for Kids!
Wow, still can’t believe it’s already summer, can you? It’s been a whirlwind so far, and we’ve still got a few weeks until Wyatt is officially out of school for the summer. I’ve been prepping myself making a list of fun things to keep us busy when school is out – including some of these super fun crafts!
My kiddos love their red, white, and blue – and I can’t wait to try a few of these gems with them this summer! Take a peek below and discover a fun new craft to do with your kiddos, too!
4th of July Crafts for Kids!
- Patriotic Kids Craft: Firecracker Noisemakers – Mom Endevours
- DIY a Duct Tape Flag – Crafts’n’Coffee
- USA Star DIY Pencil Topper – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Patriotic Painted Pasta Banner – Playdough and Popsicles
- Fun Pinwheels Red, White and Blue Craft with Free Printables – One Creative Mommy
- Patriotic Eagle Craft – Coupons are Great
- Festive Patriotic Eagle – Handprint Craft for Kids – Fun Handprint Art
- Easy DIY Patriotic Tealight Holders – Sunny Day Family
- Patriotic Foam Sensory Activity – The Jenny Evolution
- Red, White, and Blue Coffee Filter Stars – Simple Fun for Kids
- Patriotic Star Wand – The Kindergarten Connection
- Star Spangled Buddy – Playdough and Popsicles
- DIY Sparkler Tee – Mom Endveours
- Patriotic Wind Chime Craft – Juggling Act Mama
- String Art Star – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Painted Toilet Paper Roll Fireworks – Coupons are Great
- Red White and Blue Paper Lantern Kid’s Craft – The Crafting Chicks
- Patriotic Cupcake Liner Flowers – Fireflies and Mudpies
- Handprint Flag Craft – B-Inspired Mama
- Patriotic Windsock Kids Craft Idea – The Country Chic Cottage
Which craft will YOU try?
Love this post? Be sure to pin it for later here: