A huge thanks to our friends at Cost Plus World Market for sponsoring todays post. This post contains affiliate links and purchasing through them helps to support this blog. Keep scrolling to see our 10 Fall Family Dining Must-Haves.
Can you believe Fall is right around the corner? I can’t wait for the cooler temperatures, gorgeous colors, and my favorite – the decor! I wanted to compile a list of my favorite 10 Fall Family Dining Must-Haves so you can set your table in style this season. The items listed in this post can be mixed and matched numerous ways for an always well-styled look. From wooden chargers, blush plates, unbreakable dinnerware for the kids, to warm succulent table runner with succulent accents, we’ve got ya covered!
As you probably know, Cost Plus World Market is one of my favorite stops for things like candles, table linens, tablecloths, and all of my entertaining essentials. It’s so easy for me to pop into my local store in Ann Arbor, Michigan and spend hours just looking at all of the finds. If you’re not sure where your local World Market is, you can use this handy store locator to find out. They’ve always got great sales going on and right now is no exception!
From now until 9/10 during the Gathering Event, you can save up to 50% on all dining furniture, 30% off all dinnerware and table linens, 20% off all bar carts, and 20% – 50% off all chandeliers and pendants. So now is a great time to stock up for Fall!
10 Fall Family Dining Must-Haves
1) Copper Taper Candle Holders – These copper taper candle holders are so beautiful, aren’t they? I think they’re perfect for layering down the middle of a dining table for a cohesive and elegant look. Mix them in with the other items below and you’ll have a gorgeous table the whole family will enjoy.
2) Mini Faux Succulents – These succulents add texture and color to the tablescape, plus your kiddos can touch them and help to re-arrange them on the table. We have a few of these around our home and I love the fresh, natural feel they bring to any space. I think these would be so beautiful mixed in with different levels of candle holders for a gorgeous Fall table.
3) Natural Wood Candle Holders – These wooden candle holders are my favorite! They’re so versatile! Mixed in with the copper candle holders and other elements from this list, they help to add a neutral base to the colorful and warm tablescape.
4) Copper Stemless Glasses – Perfect for cheering in the new season are these gorgeous copper stemless glasses. They tie in perfectly with the copper candle holders and warm tones of the table.
5) Gold Flatware – This gold flatware is beautiful and a statement piece, the shimmering gold of this flatware is sure to add a bit of magic and uniqueness to the table this season. Plus, they can be styled for every season so you can invest in one set to carry you though the year.
6) Blush Dinner Plates – Blush is such a popular color right now, I just had to add it to this list. It’s pale, soft, and really helps to round-out this table look. The color is so versatile, and just like the gold flatware, it can be used and styled for every season!
7) Succulent Table Runner – I am in love with the colors of this gorgeous succulent table runner. It really helps to set the tone for the entire table. It gives off warm, comfortable, and relaxed vibes and is the perfect base for any Fall table.
8) Kids Melamine Dinnerware – We absolutely love the kids melamine plates at World Market. We have several and I just think they’re perfect for kiddos and any holiday table because of the fun designs and durability.
9) Kids Melamine Glasses – Well, we couldn’t mention the dinnerware and not the melamine glasses! These are the perfect companion for your kiddo’s melamine plates and bowls. They’re sized just right for little hands and the designs make them so much fun for kids to use! Plus, you don’t have to worry about little ones drinking from them because they’re not glass. Such a staple for our house!
10) Wooden Chargers – These wooden chargers are just so gorgeous. I love the look they bring to the table when layered with the blush plates.
Shop this post:
Which of these 10 Fall Family Dining Must-Haves is YOUR favorite?
Love these 10 Fall Family Dining Must-Haves? Pin them for later below: