A huge thanks to Stitch Fix for sponsoring today’s post. Keep scrolling to read Plus Size Stitch Fix.
Plus Size Stitch Fix
I am so excited to be sharing today’s post all about my new Plus Size Stitch Fix finds! I am absolutely in love with everything that they sent and cannot wait to share the outfits with you all and talk a little bit about what Stitch Fix is. I’ll also be sharing three outfits from my most recent fix! One is a casual look, the other a dressier look, and the last an athleisure look. I’ve really been trying to grow my collection of athletic wear so I LOVE that Stitch Fix includes active pieces in the mix.
Why I’ve Been Loving Stitch Fix:
– Stitch Fix carries Women’s sizes 0-24W and XS-3X
– Returns are both easy & free. Simply keep what you like, send the rest back in your pre-paid envelope at any USPS mailbox.
– No subscription required! Get a Fix anytime you want, it’s totally flexible for your schedule and budget.
– Set your own budget! Stitch Fix has everything from clothing to shoes and accessories. The prices of the items can range anywhere from $28 – $298. You can set your preferred budget for each category so your stylist can hand-select items within your budget and preferences.
– Stitch Fix’s buying and fit teams have worked with over 15 brands to create their collections for curvy women for the first time ever!
How Much Does It Cost?
When I shared that I’d be writing about Stitch Fix, one of the most asked questions I received were all about how much the service costs. Here’s the scoop – you pay a $20 fee to have your Fix curated by a personal stylist, then if you choose to keep something you receive, they’ll credit that $20 to what you keep. AND, if you keep all of your Stylist Picks, you get a 25% discount! So, don’t let cost scare you away – the service is customizable to YOU. And remember, YOU set YOUR budget for the items you receive, so if you’re working with a limited amount each month, simply communicate that with your stylist.
What Brands does Stitch Fix Carry?
Stitch Fix carries Plus sizes in over 150 brands! The brand list includes big names like: Eloquii, Nike, Beyond Yoga, City Chic, Rebel Wilson X Angels, Slink, Liverpool, Kut From the Kloth, JCrew Mercantile, Madewell, Good American, Mavi, NYDJ, Calvin Klein, Tahari, Nike, Daniel Rainn, Calvin Klein, Vigoss, Vince Camuto, Tahari, Karl Lagerfeld Paris, Junarose, and more. Plus, they test their pieces on real women to understand how each item will fit on real bodies so they know they’re selecting the best pieces for us curvy gals.
I am in loooovveee with my new rose gold sneakers that they sent, aren’t they so cute? I cannot wait to see what I receive next month from Stitch Fix. I think I’ll request more activewear and maybe even some cozy winter sweaters! If you’re on the fence about trying Stitch Fix, don’t be! It’s a great service and nothing beats having a personal stylist choose items just for you!
Want to refresh your wardrobe with new athleisure & Fall and Winter pieces from Stitch Fix?
Love this post? Pin it for later: