Hope you’re having a great day so far! I wanted to hop on today to dust a little magic onto the blog in the form of delcious and Easy Almond Apple Pie! My family and I arre huge fans of apple pie and wanted to add in another favorite flavor – almond! So be sure to print out the recipe card below, because you’re going to want to try this delicious pie – happy baking!
Easy Apple Almond Pie
Apple Almond Pie
- 1 9- inch refrigerated pie crust or your favorite pie crust recipe, uncooked
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup corn starch
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- ½ cup dark corn syrup
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups apples peeled and chopped
- 1 cup almonds some sliced and some whole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray, and place unbaked pie crust in the pan, fluting the edge.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in butter, corn syrup, and almond extract. Mix in the apples and almonds.
- Pour into pie crust-lined pan. If desired, top pie with pie crust cut out into decorative shapes, or cut in strips and arranged in a lattice.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the center of the pie is set.
- Makes 8 servings.
Love this post? Pin it for later here: