This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
I am so excited for today’s post because I’m going to show you how to make the EASIEST pies, ever. Seriously, these are so easy – you’re going to love them. One of my favorite things about this recipe is that there is absolutely NO baking required. Just mix, chill, and top! First things, first. You need to head out to Walmart and pick up a few things.
- Reddi-wip® original 13oz.
- (2) Light & Fit® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt®
- 15oz can of Pumpkin Puree
- Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- Add ons (not required): Pumpkin Pie Spice, Candy Pumpkins
And now the steps – you guys are just going to flip out over how easy this is! This is the perfect recipe to get the kiddos involved, too!
- In a large bowl, mix can of pumpkin puree and 2 Light & Fit® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt®, mix until smooth.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, fill the graham cracker pie crusts with the filling.
- Place pies in the fridge for one hour to set.
- After pies have set, pull them out and begin to add your Reddi-wip®.
- Optional: Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and top with a cute pumpkin candy!
So simple, right? These little mini pies are perfect to make for the upcoming holidays because you’re able to make them in a flash! The yogurt and pumpkin puree mix together to create a creamy and frothy filling that when cooled is the perfect consistency. It’s got that great Light & Fit® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt® taste too – so if you’re a fan of yogurt, you’re going to love this!
And like I mentioned before, these are the perfect thing for kiddos to help with! If you caught my Instagram story from yesterday you may have seen Wyatt helping me peel the pumpkin candies off the paper (such a good helper)!
Want to re-create this recipe? Be sure to check out the current Ibotta offers for these products to save! Just head over to the Effortless Pies site to get these awesome deals!
- Buy 4 Dannon singles of Light & Fit OR Oikos, earn $1.00
- Buy (2) Reddi-Wip cans, earn $0.75.
- Bonus: purchase both and earn an additional $0.50
Do you have any easy pie recipes?
What’s your favorite easy dessert to make for the holidays?
Love this recipe? Pin it for below here: