Keep scrolling for deliciously Healthy Side Dish Ideas!
Hey Y’all! Jennifer from Busy Being Jennifer here. I don’t know about you, but I’m finding it hard to believe that we’re almost at the end of January! That means we’re almost a whole month into those New Years resolutions! One of mine is to eat better… and that means MORE VEGGIES!
Mixing up those healthy vegetable side dishes and keeping meal time interesting can be a challenge! Fortunately, I’ve done all the hard work and rounded up 20 delicious and healthy side dish ideas!
Healthy Side Dish Ideas
- Balsamic Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Cauliflower and Onions – The Lemon Bowl
- Slow Cooker Honey Orange Glazed Carrots – The Recipe Rebel
- Marinated Vegetable Salad – The Seasoned Mom
- Healthy Roasted Vegetables – My Natural Family
- Grilled Summer Vegetable Quinoa Salad with Lemon Basil Vinaigrette – With Salt and Wit
- Skinny Greek Yogurt Broccoli Salad – Bless Her Heart Y’all
- Oven Roasted Vegetables – Food n Service
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry with Chickpeas – The Lemon Bowl
- Easy Zucchini Noodle Alfredo – Dinner Mom
- Thai Morning Glory Vegetable Stir Fry – Avocado Pesto
- Vegetable Beef Soup – The Lemon Bowl
- Creamy Avocado Vegetable Burritos – Kristines Kitchen Blog
- Grilled Asparagus with Wasabi Soy Dipping Sauce – Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Cheezy Roasted Vegetable Quinoa – Strength and Sunshine
- Grilled Vegetable Skewers – Who Needs A Cape?
- Roasted Vegetable Quiona Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette – Kristines Kitchen Blog
- Smoky Caramelized Cauliflower – The Chunky Chef
- Cucumber Salad Wraps – Food n Service
- Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Vegetables – Big Bears Wife
- Roasted Winter Vegetables – I Heart Nap Time
Don’t these vegetable side dishes sound delicious? Getting your vegetables into your diet have never been easier or tastier!
Which of these healthy side dish ideas is your favorite?
Love this post? Pin it for later here: