This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #CallieCrew #CollectiveBias
Do you ever have days or weeks (or even months) where you’re just completely overwhelmed and stressed? Imagine you’re super stressed out, how would you feel if someone showed up at your door with a basket filled with goodies, and most importantly, Callie Collection wine?
Today I wanted to give some tips for creating the perfect De-Stress Gift! I’m making mine for a friend who really needs it! You can gift this to someone you know who is having a bad day, work week, or just in a funk. The therapeutic value of this basket will have the recipient talking about it for months to come!
- A basket or gifting container (I’m using a garden trough)
- Callie Collection Wine
- Classic Chick Flick
- A Face Mask
- Nail Polish
- Sweet Treats
- Fancy Lip Balm
- Light and Cozy Blanket
- Wine Glass
- Grab your basket or container and line the bottom with your blanket.
- Fill a mason jar with your favorite sweet treats, and add it in.
- Fill the wine glass with nail polish, a face mask, and your fancy lip balm and add to the basket.
- Put your chick flick right in the back behind the other items.
- Tuck in your bottle of Callie Collection wine.
- Now deliver it to a friend and tell them to enjoy!
Why Callie Collection wine? Callie Collection wine are delicious, easy to drink, and available in three tasty options: Pinot Grigio, balanced Chardonnay, and Red Blend. You really can’t go wrong because they’re all delicious. I chose the Chardonnay because I wanted something light and crisp. Callie Collection wine is the first in the US market to have a twist off/twist on cork which makes it easy to keep nice and fresh. It’s the perfect companion to any chick flick 😉
Whether you’re gifting this to a girlfriend, or just having a girls night in – this is everything you’ll need to relax, rejuvenate, and get back to rocking it like a girl boss!
What are YOUR de-stress must-haves?
Love this post? Pin it for later here: