This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Pop Secret, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #Pop4AssassinsCreed https://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Hope you’re having an awesome day so far! As you may or may not know, our family is big on movie nights. We absolutely LOVE them. If you gave us the chance to go out and see a concert or stay bundled up at home with a stack of movies, we’d take the movies.
Popcorn is the classic movie snack, it’s definitely a must-have to be stocked up on. Pop Secret Movie Theatre Butter is my ultimate favorite, it’s just the perfect mix of buttery, salty, crunch – yum! I pick it up at Walmart while grocery shopping and just toss it in the cart, easy-peasy. Today I wanted to show you a fun way to jazz up popcorn to make movie night extra special.
This recipe is so easy to put together, and so delicious! Plus, it just plain looks pretty when it’s done!
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 bag Pop Secret Movie Theatre Butter Popcorn
- 4 full honey graham crackers
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 tbs heavy whipping cream
- One large mixing bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Make your popcorn according to the directions on the package, pour into mixing bowl.
- Add in your 1 cup mini marshmallows, mix.
- Add in 3/4 cup of your Dark Chocolate Chips, mix.
- Crush and crumble your graham crackers into the mixing bowl.
- Use remaining 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips to melt in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Add in 3tbs of heavy whipping cream and mix well, the whipping cream will give it a better "drizzle" than straight chocolate.
- Serve and Enjoy!
My family also loves going to the movies, especially my hubby who is a huge movie buff. We have been getting so excited about the new Assassin’s Creed movie coming to theaters on December 21, it looks SO GOOD! And having out at-home movie night Pop Secret Popcorn now is helping us save on movie tickets to see Assassin’s Creed later.
You see, Pop Secret has an incredible offer right now! Buy 2 Pop-Secret 10 ct or 10+2 ct bonus packs at Walmart between 12/7/16 – 1/8/17 and get an $8 credit toward a ticket to the Assassin’s Creed movie while supplies last!
Anyone else love a good movie night?
What is YOUR favorite movie night snack?
Love this post? Pin it for later here: