The Kendall Rayburn Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Keep scrolling for clever farmhouse playroom storage ideas!
I don’t know about you – but I can’t get enough of the awesome farmhouse items available on amazon! That prime shipping has me hooked, too. We’re currently in the process of organizing and sprucing up the playroom and I came across so many adorable Farmhouse Playroom Storage solutions! I am in love with these galvanized metal containers for storing smaller items like cars, crayons, etc.
Larger items can be stowed away with ease in storage benches so they can double as seating, too! We have a storage bench in our playroom currently and it’s great for teaching the boys how to help pick up their toys at the end of the day.
Side Note: If you don’t have Amazon Prime and want to try it out free, you can click this link to get a 30 day free trial! [Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial]
Farmhouse Playroom Storage
- Eco-friendly Jute Storage Basket
- Home Storage Basket
- Heritage Lace FH-018 Farmhouse 3Pc Storage Baskets
- Anchor Hocking 1.5-Gallon Montana Jar with Brushed Metal Lid
- Metal Fabric Storage Bench
- Rustic Antique Storage Vintage Wooden Box
- Wood Wicker Basket Cabinet (in white here)
- Galvanized Metal Canister
- Metal Storage Bin
- Galvinized Metal Hanging Wall Pocket MailBox, Storage Basket
What are YOUR favorite ways to store toys?
Love this post? Pin it for later here: