This post is NOT sponsored. I am however a proud member of the World Market Ambassador Program and love sharing their products with you!
Can you BELIEVE how warm it’s been lately? I live in Michigan and it’s been in the upper 90’s all weekend! Crazy. I’ve been keeping cool by making lots of ice-cold drinks. I thought nothing could ever top my Three-Ingredient Strawberry Lemonade Slush, but the recipe I’m about to share is a close second!
It is so yummy and really has a flavor that is uniquely it’s own. It’s both tart and sweet, and really gives your tastebuds a run for their money. I’ve always loved watermelon, it just screams summer to me so I wanted to create a recipe for a cool, watermelon slush!
Ready to see how it’s made?
- One Lemon
- Lemon Drop Rimmer
- Small Watermelon
- Slice your watermelon into cubes (or buy it cubed), put one cup of cubed watermelon into a blender
- Add one cup of ice
- Juice one half of a lemon and dip the rim of your glass in the juice
- Rim the top of your glass with the Lemon Drop Rimmer (or create your own! Sugar would be good, too!)
- Add 2 tbs of lemon juice to the blender
- Add one shot of vodka to the blender
- Blend until smooth (my husband prefers more ice for a crunchier slush, so if it's too smooth for you, add more ice!)
- Pour your blend into your glass, top with a straw, and enjoy!
Looks yummy, right? I just know you’ll love it! And so you can re-create it at home, I’ll put all of the items we used down below! Be sure to try out this recipe on the next warm day – it’s the perfect way to relax and cool down! Cheers! 🙂
Do YOU like slush recipes?
Have a favorite? Share it below!
Love this post? Pin it for later here: